Vintage 1960’s Type 3 LEVI’S Big E 70505 Two Pocket Denim Trucker Jacket Size M - Made in USA
Size: Medium 42
Fabric content: Cotton
Description: Features Iconic LEVI’S BIG E Double sided red tab label. Two pocket front, single stitch, black bar tacking under pocket flap, factory stud stamp number 525. Back button adjuster tabs at waist band & back neck label is partial only.
Colour: Dark Rinse - Blue
Measurements - taken with item laid flat.
Length: (from under armpit seam to bottom of hem): 35cm
Width: (across chest, connecting armpit seams): 54cm
Top Shoulder: (arm seam to neck seam): 16cm
Sleeve Length: (from underarm seam to bottom cuff hem): 52cm
- Item Condition: Each vintage Big E Levi’s Jacket has its own unique characteristics distinctive of the age & wear of this item. The authenticity of this item over 50 years old is being sold as is and has not been washed or repaired by the seller. The item will have loose stitching and surface marks & fraying.
- To avoid disappointment; please refer to the item measurements so you can check against one of your fave Jackets as this will change with each item when we list a different style.
- Vintage clothings sizes varies from brand and year of manufacturing to Australian size standards.
- All vintage items show signs of appreciable wear.
- No returns on this item.
- Color can vary from the photo’s.
Please email before purchasing should you require more information.
Free shipping on all domestic orders over $100
LIMITED VARIETY OF THIS STYLE IN - STORE NOW