Lee Jelt Denim 60’s Vintage Mens Blue Denim Long Overalls Sanforized Union Made in USA
Fabric content: Cotton - Machine washable.
Description:Features vintage relaxed fit with Lee buckle closures & Lee button fly front. Lee Buttons & 8 pocket styling. Relaxed through the leg so you can wear them long or rolled.
Colour: Dark Blue with white Tie-Dye
Measurements - taken with item laid flat.
Length: (from top of bib front to crotch seam): 58cm
Width: (across top of waist band seam to seam):42cm
Leg in-seam: 70cm
Leg Opening: 24cm
- Item Condition: Age expected the item does have small fray holes & loose seam stitching. Couple of tiny stains blend with tie-dye.
- To avoid disappointment; please refer to the item measurements so you can check against one of your fave Overalls as this will change with each item when we list a different style.
- Vintage clothings sizes varies from brand and year of manufacturing to Australian size standards.
- All vintage items show signs of appreciable wear.
- All items are professionally laundered.
Please email before purchasing should you require more information.
Free shipping on all domestic orders over $100
LARGE VARIETY OF THIS STYLE IN-STORE