Levis Denim 70’s Vintage Mens 2 Pocket Trucker Jacket with 6 Rock Band Patches
Size: Small ( Label - 36 )
Fabric content: Cotton
Description: Distressed worn back faded blue denim 2 Pocket Metal Buttons. 6 Woven Rock Band Patches from the 70’s & 80’s .
Colour:Faded Blue very Distressed
Measurements - taken with item laid flat.
Length: (form under armpit seam to bottom of hem):31cm
Width: (across chest, connecting armpit seams):48cm
Top Shoulder: (arm seam to neck seam):14cm
Sleeve Length: (from underarm seam to bottom hem): 45cm
- Item Condition: Well worn faded Distressed blue denim may have small fray distinctive of the age . Does show stains which add to character. No Holes.
- To avoid disappointment; please refer to the item measurements so you can check against one of your fave Jackets as this will change with each item when we list a different style.
- Vintage clothings sizes varies from brand and year of manufacturing to Australian size standards.
- All vintage items show signs of appreciable wear.
- All items are professionally laundered.
Please email before purchasing should you require more information.
Free shipping on all domestic orders over $100