Mexican Vintage 1940’s -1950’s Embroidered Wool Souvenir Jacket by Presidente Made in Mexico
Fabric content: Wool - Light weight
Description: Features Mexican Dancing Partners on back & Mexican Sante Fe designs on front & sleeve all hand embroidered in wool. Cross stitching edge trim. Two front pockets. Original label.
Measurements - taken with item laid flat.
Length: (form under armpit seam to bottom of hem): 41cm
Width: (across chest, connecting armpit seams): 51cm
Sleeve Length: (from underarm seam to bottom hem): 42cm
- Item Condition: Fair - Lots of tiny holes , not as many stains , loose stitching & repairs. Contact the American Vintage Clothing Co Team for further info. This item would be the ideal to showcase in beautiful frame.
- To avoid disappointment; please refer to the item measurements so you can check against one of your fave Jackets as this will change with each item when we list a different style.
- Vintage clothings sizes varies from brand and year of manufacturing to Australian size standards.
- All vintage items show signs of appreciable wear.
- All items are professionally laundered.
- No returns on this item.
Please email before purchasing should you require more information.
Free shipping on all domestic orders over $100