Nat Nast Bowling Shirt 50’s - 60’s Vintage Two - Tone Chain Stitch Embroidered Back
Fabric content: Cotton / Poly
Description: Authentic Nat Nast Creation Bowling Shirt with original back neck Label. Chain stitch embroidered back.Sleeve pocket , two - tone front panels.
Colour: Red & White
Measurements - taken with item laid flat.
Length: (from under armpit seam to bottom of hem):41cm
Width: (across chest, connecting armpit seams): 62cm
Top Shoulder: (arm seam to neck seam):17cm
Sleeve Length: (from underarm seam to bottom hem): 15cm
- Item Condition: No Holes. Two tiny front stains.
- To avoid disappointment; please refer to the item measurements so you can check against one of your fave Shirts as this will change with each item when we list a different style.
- Vintage clothings sizes varies from brand and year of manufacturing to Australian size standards.
- All vintage items show signs of appreciable wear.
- All items are professionally laundered.
Please email before purchasing should you require more information.
Free shipping on all domestic orders over $100