The Salvation Army®️ Satin Vintage 80’s Bomber Jacket by Hilton Active Apparel Made in USA
Fabric content: Poly
Description: Features the Iconic The Salvation Army®️Logo front & back. Arkansas - Oaklahoma Disaster Staff on back. Side front pockets, stud front. Rib stripe banding. Raglan sleeves.
Measurements - taken with item laid flat.
Length: (form under armpit seam to bottom of hem): 35cm
Width: (across chest, connecting armpit seams): 67cm
Sleeve Length: (from underarm seam to bottom hem):51cm
- Item Condition: No Holes No Stains
- To avoid disappointment; please refer to the item measurements so you can check against one of your fave Jackets as this will change with each item when we list a different style.
- Vintage clothings sizes varies from brand and year of manufacturing to Australian size standards.
- All vintage items show signs of appreciable wear.
- All items are professionally laundered.
Please email before purchasing should you require more information.
Free shipping on all domestic orders over $100