Vintage Ice Hockey 1970’s Windless “ The Flap Jacket “ Nylon Windbreaker With Original 70’s Woven Patches
Size: Youth XL
Fabric content: Nylon
Description: Features Embroidered front, back & sleeve original 1970’s ice hockey woven patches. Stud front , elastic cuffs and drawstring waist. 2 Pocket front fully lined. Back - Minnetonka appliqué- Front “ Randy Mason “ name embroidery . 18 Patches.
Colour: Royal Blue
Measurements - taken with item laid flat.
Length: (form under armpit seam to bottom of hem): 41cm
Width: (across chest, connecting armpit seams): 53cm
Sleeve Length: (from underarm seam to bottom hem): 46cm
- Item Condition:Lightly distressed. Hole in 1 pocket & few overall small ones. Age expected.
- To avoid disappointment; please refer to the item measurements so you can check against one of your fave Jackets as this will change with each item when we list a different style.
- Vintage clothings sizes varies from brand and year of manufacturing to Australian size standards.
- All vintage items show signs of appreciable wear.
- All items are professionally laundered.
- No returns on this item.
Please email before purchasing should you require more information.
Free shipping on all domestic orders over $100