Women’s Vintage 1940’s - 50’s Tallmadge Majorette Cord Bomber Jacket by Sherwood’s Barberton Ohio USA
Fabric content: Cotton / Nylon
Description: Features 50’s Chain Stitch embroidered back & front name patch “ Elaine Pursell “ . Yellow braid trim front pockets & stud front. Two tone collar & satin quilted lining.
Measurements - taken with item laid flat.
Length: (form under armpit seam to bottom of hem): 34cm
Width: (across chest, connecting armpit seams): 48cm
Sleeve Length: (from underarm seam to bottom hem): 43cm
- Item Condition:Lightly distressed. Some loose threads inside lining. No Holes outer - tiny hole inside lining. Age expected.
- To avoid disappointment; please refer to the item measurements so you can check against one of your fave Jackets as this will change with each item when we list a different style.
- Vintage clothings sizes varies from brand and year of manufacturing to Australian size standards.
- All vintage items show signs of appreciable wear.
- All items are professionally laundered.
- No returns on this item.
Please email before purchasing should you require more information.
Free shipping on all domestic orders over $100